Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Blue Fern Studios Sketch Challenge.

Hello everyone! We are very excited to announce that Blue Fern Studios is kicking off the new month with their very first monthly sketch challenge! If you love the Blue Fern chipboard designs, then you are certain to love the sketches, as they are designed by the very same fabulous talent, Michele Singh!
Let's take a look at what she's created to kick-start you creativity.


I am working on creating a layout with this beautiful sketch. Please visit The Blue Fern Studios Blog to see the Design Teams take on the sketch.  Check out the rules, the deadline, and what you can win!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa,
    Sorry its taken me a bit to get bak with you.
    Thank you for your sweet words about my fabric flower necklace.
    Its yours!!! Send me your address and I'll mail it right away.
    Hugs Lynn
    trashtotreasureart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!